Last Updated: 08/01/2018
- These general sales conditions are agreed between MOTES & IDEIAS, LDA, with the headquarters at the Avenida D. João II, Edifício Mar Vermelho, n.º 50, 4.º, Parque das Nações 1990-095 Lisboa, Tax Identification Number 513 708 600 and contact +351 936544220, hereinafter referred to as ‘COMPANY’ and People who wish to make purchases through the website www.kuriakos-editoria.com hereinafter referred to as ‘User’.
- The parties that agree that purchases made through the website www.kuriakos-editoria.com, will be regulated exclusively by this contact excluding any conditions previously available on the website.
ARTICLE 1 – OBJECT
- The purpose of these general terms and sale conditions is to provide and define all necessary information to the user on the modalities of sale, payment and available on the website www.kuriakos-editoria.com
- These conditions regulate all the steps necessary to carry out the purchase and guarantee the follow-up of the purchase between the Contracting Parties.
ARTICLE 2 – PURCHASE
- The user makes his purchase on the website www.kuriakos-editoria.com , adding the product (s) he intends to buy to the shopping basket:
- For this purpose the User must:
- Register on the website www.kuriakos-editoria.com, providing the information requested there.
- Log in (Providing the combination of email and password, chosen by the User when registering)
- Complete the information and choose the options that are made available to you during the checkout process (billing address, payment method, as well as the TIN and the name that, for tax purposes, you want to appear on the invoice.)
- The Final confirmation of the purchase by the User is equivalent to full and complete acceptance pf the prices and description of the products available for sale as well as these General Sales Conditions which will be the only ones applicable to the contract thus concluded.
- In the absence of availability of product, the COMPANY undertakes to inform the User as soon as possible.
- The data contained in the invoice are the sole responsibility of the User.
The invoice once issued cannot be reissued with changes.
ARTICLE 3 – PAYMENT
- On the website www.kuriakos-editoria.com, the COMPANY proposes to the User the following payment methods via Easypay – Instução de Relógio Lda:
- Credit card (Visa, MasterCard);
- ATM reference;
- MB Way
- In the case of payment by credit card, the debit will be made on the User’s card immediately after confirmation of the purchase of the goods.
- The purchase option via PayPal is also available.
ARTICLE 4 – AVAILABILITY OF THE PURCHASED PRODUCT
- After completing the purchase process, the website Kuriakos-editora.com sends a message information the User about the confirmation of payment for the product and provides a link to download it.
- This same information is also sent to the User´s email.
- The purchased product is also available on the website Kuriakos-editoria.com, in the User account – Download section.
ARTICLE 5 – VIEWING / REPRODUCTION OF THE PURCHASED PRODUCT
- The reproduction of all digital content acquired on the website Kuriakos-editora.com is only possible, solely and exclusively, through the use of the “Brower Kuriakos” application, available on the link; http://kuriakos.com/tutorialeditora/, in Desktop and Mobile version.
- The reproduction, duplication, manipulation and / or capture of content from the website Kuriakos-editora.com using other tools, in addition to the application identified in the previous paragraph, implies the loss of the license of the acquired digital product and a consequent block on access to the its contents.
ARTICLE 6 – PRICES
- Prices must be understood in Euros, with taxes and fees included, taking into account the VAT in force at the time of payment of the order.
ARTICLE 7 – CANCELLATION AND RETURN
- The cancellation or return process is handled on a case-by-case basis by MOTES & IDEIAS, LDA. The order must arrive in writing to the contact email firstname.lastname@example.org, up to 30 days after the purchase, with the instructions for cancellation or return of the goods answered and defined by the COMPANY, by the same means of communication.
- Whenever possible, the return must be made using the same payment method, but if this is not possible, the user must present proof of payment and account or card ownership, in order to make the return by Bank Transfer.
- The COMPANY undertakes to reimburse the User within a maximum period of 90 days.
- If the value resulting from the exchange of products sold is lower or higher than the initial value of the same, the conditions of settlement will be indicated by the COMPANY.
- The processing of your data is done in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data. These, subject to computer processing, will be included in the COMPANY’s database and are intended for the registration and presentation of other products and services, as well as institutional information, to be made available by them.
- Its provision is optional and the right of access, rectification and cancellation of any data that directly concerns you, personally or in writing, directly to the address on the home page of this website is guaranteed, in accordance with the law.